HeartCode® BLS Skills Pass Off
950 South Medical Dr Brigham City, UT 84302
HeartCode BLS hands-on skills session and pass off is a course designed for healthcare providers. If you are not a healthcare or dental provider, you should be taking Heartsaver CPR AED.
1. Register for hands-on skills pass off session (cost $20).
2. Purchase "HeartCode BLS Online Part 1" access key (cost $29) from https://www.onlineaha.org/courses/84 Certificate of completion will generate automatically upon successful completion of part 1.
3. Email your certificate of completion no later than 48 hours prior to hands-on skills pass off session to Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation in skills pass off session cannot occur without presentation of your certificate of completion.
4. Attend your scheduled hands-on skills session and pass off at Brigham City Community Hospital.
5. HeartCode BLS card will be given to those who successfully complete BOTH online part 1 and skills pass off session.