Heartsaver CPR And AED
950 South Medical Dr Brigham City, UT 84302
Heartsaver CPR AED hands-on skills session and pass off. This course is designed for NON-healthcare providers. If you are a healthcare or dental provider you should be taking BLS CPR.
1. Register for hands-on skills pass off session (cost $20).
2. Purchase “Heartsaver CPR AED Online Part 1” access key (cost $26) from http://www.onlineaha.org/courses/25
3. Certificate of completion will generate automatically upon successful completion of part 1.
4. Email your certificate of completion no later than 48 hours prior to hands-on skills pass off session to Melanie.email@example.com. Participation in skills pass off session cannot occur without presentation of your certificate of completion.
5. Attend your scheduled hands-on skills session and pass off at Brigham City Community Hospital.
6. Heartsaver CPR AED card will be given to those who successfully complete BOTH online part 1 and skills pass off session.