Childbirth Education Class
950 South Medical Dr Brigham City, UT 84302
Brigham City Community Hospital knows preparation and knowledge are key to comfort and security. If you are a first-time parent or just needing a referesher, join us at our Childbirth Education Class. This class is one Saturday each month from 9:00am – 2:00pm. Cost is $30 which includes training for both mom and her birthing coach. Lunch is provided.
Pre-registration is required. Please call (435) 734-4377.
• What to expect during late pregnancy
• What to expect during labor
• Nutrition and healthy lifestyle
• Growth and development of your baby
• Emotional side of pregnancy
• Relaxation methods
• Breathing and pain control
• Vaginal and cesarean births
• Unexpected outcomes
• Breast and bottle feeding
• Maternal care following birth
• Infant care